Many people worldwide speak Hindi still some don’t know the Hindi language so they can use translation tools for translate in Hindi or translating English to Hindi. We offer the translator as help to the user so that the user can translate the text accurately English to the Hindi or convert english to hindi language
We have designed the online English to Hindi translation so that it will be easy for user to use. This English to Hindi translation is powered by the Google API, giving you an accurate and faster translation of your sentence or paragraphs. Up to 500 words translation is possible on this website. You just had to start typing in the left-hand side box and then click on the translate button. OR sometimes you have to copy the text from somewhere and paste the text and click on the translate button the text will be translated.
When you start typing the suggestion box appears another website does not provide you this option. Several websites give you service of translating by paying them some amount of dollars this will be useful for people who translate books or other big data. But we provide you free and instant English to hindi translation of text. User can use this translation tool for any purpose like from greeting message to informal sentence to use for free. You can download the translated text and also can copy and paste it anywhere you want. You can also share on social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, and Twitter.
Hindi is the national language of India. Hindi is the 22 nd scheduled language of republic of India. Hindi is the official language of 9 states and 3 Union territories of India. Hindi is the Indo-Aryan language spoken in India. After English and Spanish, Hindi is the fourth most spoken language in world.
The word Hindi or Hindu is derived from the Sanskrit word Sindhu referring to the Indus River. The term Hindi originally is referring to inhabitants of Indo- Gangetic plain.
Hindi is written in Devanagari script. Devanagari consist of 11 vowels and 33 consonants. Hindi language is written from left to right. Many people around the world speak Hindi still some don’t know Hindi language so they can use translation tool for translating English to Hindi.
2. Welcomeस्वागत हे
3. How are you?आप कैसे हैं?
4. i am fineमै ठीक
5. I am waiting for youमैं आपका इंतज़ार कर रहा हूं
6. Please meet meकृपया मुझसे मिलें
7. Excuse meमाफ़ कीजियेगा
8. Are you able to go out today?क्या आप आज बाहर जा सकते हैं
9. Where is your home?तुम्हारा घर कहाँ है?
10. What are you doing?तुम क्या कर रहे?
1. Can I download the translated text ?Yes, you download the translated text. We give the user the option to download the text for free.
2. Is the translation free ?Yes, the translation from English to Hindi is absolutely free. But there is only one restriction you can only translate 500 words at a time not more than that.
3. Which API is used for the translation process ?Google API is used for translation from English to Bengali.
4. How does English to Hindi text translation works ?We use Google API for the translation of the text. Whenever users type a word, sentence, or paragraph, we send API requests to google for the translation. In return, it sends back the response with translated text in Bengali.
5. How is the accuracy of translation from English to Hindi?The accuracy of the translation is high for any language user.
6. Is it safe to translate from this website?Yes, the site safe to translate the text.