Our Malayalam typing tool is the best typing tool .It provides you with the best typing experience and it provides precise and fast typing. There are some people who don’t know how to type in Malayalam, so to reduce their efforts and time. We have made this website for you, which will reduce your efforts as well as time. By is using this you can get your Malayalam text just by typing in English.
You don’t have to take extra efforts in learning the complex Malayalam keyboard. You just need to type the text in English which will be then transliterated into Malayalam after you hit the spacebar. You can get multiple suggestions of a word by pressing backspace and select your desired word you want.
The process of translating Malayalam is very simple –you need to type words in English which will be converted within a seconds. This tool allows unlimited words and characters to be translated. When you type your content in the text area it will be saved for w week in your browser in case you forget to download the text.
Once you finished the typing process, you can email the content to anyone for free .You can then it share with your friends and family members or for your office work You can also share the text with social media likes Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs and Facebook.
1. Once you finish malayalam typing, you can email the text to friends or family.
2. It gives 100% accuracy in typing.
3. Use the backspace or click on any words for more options on the drop-down.
4. It is easy to use and very efficient.For example, if you type Snehikkunnu- സ്നേഹിക്കുന്നു intya oru bahu sanskarika rajyamnṇ -ഇന്ത്യ ഒരു ബഹു സാംസ്കാരിക രാജ്യമാണ്
Basically Malayalam language is a native language of South Indian state of Kerala and the Lakshadweep Islands, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Pondicherry and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands of India.
In India Malayalam language is spoken by 4% of population. Malayalam is considered as a baby of Dravidian family as it belongs to the southern group of Dravidian language. The word Malayalam basically means ‘mala’ means hill and ‘Alam’ means depth of the ocean. It is almost likely to Tamil language.
Tamil has a huge influence in the early development of the Malayalam language till the influence of Indo-Aryan. In Tamil language malai means mountains which eventually refer to the language of the mountain regions. Malayalam language was not referred in the Tamil literature till 15 th century.
Malayalam language is the official language of the State of Kerala. Malayalam is type of language which has borrowed vocabulary from other language such as Tamil, Sanskrit etc. It also has taken some words and idioms from Dutch Portuguese and English.
It was first written in 4 th century AD. The writing system was Malayalam and Arabic scripts, Grantha, Vatteluttu. The linguistic affection of Malayalam are Dravidian, Southern Dravidian, Tamil-Kannada, Tamil-Kodagu. The total number of speakers of Malayalam is 38 millions people. The Malayalam language is written in Vatteluttu alphabet.
Click on the Malayalam typing tool, type any word you want to transliterate in Malayalam language and then hit the space bar. It will be automatically gets converted into Malayalam language. You can even get suggestion by pressing the backspace , from which you select your desired word.
1. What is transliteration?The transliteration is the process of transferring words from one alphabet language to another. It involves the conversion of type text from one script to another by swapping the letters.
2. How does transliteration work?Transliteration simply converts the text from one script to another. This process of transliteration focuses on the pronunciation of the text rather than its meaning.
3. Can I download the transliterated text?Yes, you can download the transliterated text without any restrictions. Also, you can copy the transliterated text.
4. What is the difference between translation and transliteration?Translation converts the text from one language to another but transliteration converts the text from one script to another. Translation tells you the meaning of the text in another language but transliteration does not tell the meaning it helps to pronounce it.
5. What are the features of typing?When you start typing and you hit the backspace button the suggestion box will appear to suggest the words that you want to type. When you press ctrl+G its changes language from malayalam to English or English to Malayalam. You can type unlimited words on this website.